Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    About me

    Hi there

    I thought I would start another blog for my postcards. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Vikki. I just started postcrossing. What is postcrossing you ask? You can read about it at postcrossing.com. It is a wonderful program that allows you to exchange postcards with people all over the world. Being a scrapbooker at heart, I plan on putting all of my cards into a scrapbook. Yay! I also wanted a place to help me keep track of the various cards that I will be receiving, hence this blog. I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I do.

    Additional note (January 20, 2009): I just found a few postcards in a drawer. I will be posting my newly found postcards as well as my postcrossing ones. Hopefully I will keep finding more in the days to come. There are a lot of boxes in our basements so...who knows? I'll just number the postcrossing ones so I can keep track of how many I get. =)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment